Monday, January 01, 2007

Eid


3id in Arabic comes from E3adah (return , repetition). Saying Happy Eid implicitly means that one wishes the happy return of this occasion. On the personal front, 2006 was a good year for my career. However, on the regional and global domain, i hope it never repeats. I am really sad that year after year, we have pieces of our land still occupied. Both Arab and Muslim worlds have a lot of catching up to do, and i am unable to see the first step towards catching up being taken. i hope next year comes with a reason for us to be happy and wish the return of same occasion

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Eid mr Sajdi, i wish you the best

Anonymous said...

Hi Amer

I have been trying to use the "," but its not working at all and i am still getting the automated msgs, please advice

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

My freinds tried it in I.T today and it came up with the right answers, but i don't know if they were lying or not. But one of them sweared on their life that they werent lying but now that iread one of the comment on how they do it - i'm quite dissapointed. i sih it was real.....#

Anonymous said...

how exactly does this work?
i mean,'peter' keeps telling me to believe and trust ans i do.
i dont get how this works.
help me!

Anonymous said...

this always works for my friends,but it wont work for me.
how do i get it to work?

i hear its just some big trick.

Anonymous said...

hey peter help me in life?

Getting Ref of the View Object referenced by the current Iterator binding for One iterator page without knowing the name of the iterator

Getting Ref of the View Object referenced by the current Iterator binding for One iterator page without knowing the name of the iterator ...