Friday, October 31, 2008
Lots of talents coupled with a superb sense of brilliance is embedded in the scripts; coherence, harmony, and symmetry which are the prime features of this art, render an unprecedented new dimension of aesthetics to my repository of splendor.
Note: i was mistaken, there are three more sessions to go.
The Guy is a natural, who can write in colloquial Egyptian, and other local dialects as well as in well formatted formal poetry.
He posses a stunning talents of recitals and a superb ability to write captivating collection of harmonious series of words we call POETRY
That was my first real encounter with Tamim, even though; he appeared on TV many times before. I guess, however, that his star is shining like never before.
During the function, people generously donated money for the children of Gaza. The session was ended by book signing and i was privileged to have his signature on two of his published poetry books
Sunday, October 26, 2008
I was really impressed by the care that the Jordanian consulate in UAE showed The commercial attaché : Mr. Al-Hakam Al-Taleb (who happened to be a classmate of mine visited the Jordanian Booth almost everyday
The consulate of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan invited us for lunch at the MovenPick hotel and the consular attended the lunch
Mr Altaleb arranged for 1 hour TV show, where one of my colleagues and I were the host in a program called Sa3et Wafa through a satellite station called Decision Makers (NileSat). It is something similar to Yes3ed Saba7ak. At the end they gave us a CD recording of the episode.
The show itself is a just an networking oppurtunity and a way to say, we are here! There are lots of people and lots of companies, and as such, there is a bit of focus distraction.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
It more of a social event that it is a business expo, I met a guy who was a classmate of mine. It was nice seeing him after those so many years. He works as the commercial attaché for the Jordanian Embassy in the UAE.
Friday, October 17, 2008
@GITEX 2008, Thanks to Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO)
and INTAJ that made this participation possible.
- REALSOFT is a leading Jordanian IT company with a registered branch office in Oman. The establishment of REALSOFT has accelerated the growth of business and depth of support in the field of programming solutions and system integrations. REALSOFT now employs 40+ people operating in 8 countries. Expert programmers, Quality Engineer, Marketing and service teams are working together closely to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in this high technology industry. REALSOFT has a full company organization designed to make it flexible and adaptive to the changing and developing requirements of customers. Our portfolio of businesses is aligned with enduring, global growth drivers, and our employees bring extraordinary focus to meeting the needs of the people who buy and use our products and services in all the markets we serve. REALSOFT is a trusted provider of mission-critical products and services that support both local and regional needs utilizing cutting edge state-of-the-art software platforms and technologies
- The design, development, implementation and support of E-services based state-of-the-art Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) paradigm
- The design, development, implementation, licensing and support of End-to-End of a new generation of paperless, PDA based statistical census and survey solutions.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data warehouse services; data mining, data migration, data consolidation, data synchronization and data quality.
· J2EE web based Telco Customer Service Management System (CSMS) – CRM
· General Banking Risk Reserve / Credit facilities
· Customs Authorities Business Intelligence BI solution based on ASYCUDA system
· Social Funding Information System
· Higher Education Business Intelligence (BI) solution
· Banking Risk Management Operational Data Store (ODS)
· Statistical packages:-
§ Household Income and Expenditure System
§ Consumer Price Index (CPI)
§ Electronic Population Census (PDA based)
§ Electronic Agricultural Census (PDA based)
§ Labor Force Survey
§ Social and Economic Indicators Dashboard
REALSOFT was the first company worldwide to deliver PDA based population census solution back in 2003, integrated with a GIS layer for data visualization and dissemination. The solution was first deployed in Oman through the Ministry of National Economy - Muscat
· CeBIT 2005 – Germany
· Gitex 2008
First prize winner for the Jordan Telecom most innovative project competition in the ICT sector - 2005
BI And Data warehousing:
REALSOFT has an extensive experience in this field. It can provide both consultation and implementation of end-to-end solutions
· Build and design Data Warehouses both ROLAP and MOLAP using Oracle OLAP server
· ETL using Oracle Warehouse Builder and Oracle Data Integrator and IBM data stage
· Build and design analysis and reporting solutions using the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite—delivers a full range of BI capabilities including interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, proactive intelligence and alerts, Enterprise reporting and distribution
Oracle ADF application development framework for J2EE
· ADF J2EE consultation and development.
· ADF business components (BC4J).
· Using Jdeveloper to build JSF based Application.
· integration with Oracle OID (LDAP)
As a result of REALSOFT Wide exposure to numerous projects, it gained a solid experience in integrating Oracle environment with others platforms
· Seamless integration with IBM MQSeries messaging system
· Oracle Integration with IBM DB400 through DRDA
· Flat files, XML, TCP/IP, Excel, ODBC, SQL Server, MySQL, ORACLE Heterogeneous Services
Geographic Information System (GIS)
Visualization is becoming an important part of software solutions. REALSOFT integrates several of its solution with a GIS based visual layers. We utilize several tools to satisfy this need.
· Oracle locator and Spatial Engine
· Oracle java based Map Viewer
· ESRI Suite of products
Oracle Classical Technologies
REALSOFT employees have enormous experience in Oracle Core technology and products.
· Oracle Internet Developer suite, Oracle Forms and Reports Designer (100% generation), Oracle HeadStart, Discoverer, Jdeveloper etc..
· Oracle Custom Development Method (CDM)
Saturday, October 04, 2008
ومنذ صغري وانا اقف محدقا امام كلمات مصفوفة مكتوبة بخطوط عربية غير ابه بمعانيها بل هائما في الابعاد الجمالية لتلك القطع الفنية الرائعة محدقا بالاشكال القابعة امامي مستمتعا بما تحوية من مخزون جمالي منقطع النظير مقدرا الموهبة العالية لهذا النمط من الفن
وما اثلج صدري واشعل قريحتي مؤخرا هو موقع يعلن عن دروس في الخط العربي
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
ever since i was a kid, i see all liquor stores close down, but the gay-centric community of books@cafe is appalled? Out of respect, ya gam3et elkair you could have shown solidarity with the vast majority of the nation and the country where you are living and respected their feeling by excersing your inclination in secrecy. Defiance shall take you no where.
Sorry, but your idiology stems from different background and different culture which obviously is not prevelent in this part of the world nor is easily accepted by your fellow citizins (and apparently government officials).
In the end, Jordan is part of the Arab and Islamic world where Ramdan is seriously observed. Any expilict lack of respect to Ramadan and values of Ramadan shall not taken lightly by the commnity at large. if you want to drink alcohol in Ramadan, it does not have to be in public
i am sorry again, but to criticize Jordan, the rule and regulation for such a cause is, from my point of view, is a silly thing. There are lots of other things that are far more valid if you want to criticise.
Actually, i have a contrary view on drinking alcohol in Jordan. I studied in the US back in the 80's and then, there were strict rules and regulation with regards to alcohol.
Drinking age is 21 ( Here you can buy and drink during your infency)
No liquor store is licensed if it is within 1-2 miles from a school (here in Amman look across Wahbee Tamaree kindergarten and tell me what you see)
Drinking and Driving is a felony (Never heard anybody tested for driving while drinking in Jordan)
And you ppl are getting too mad if you were asked to observe the holliness of the month of Ramadan
Getting Ref of the View Object referenced by the current Iterator binding for One iterator page without knowing the name of the iterator
Getting Ref of the View Object referenced by the current Iterator binding for One iterator page without knowing the name of the iterator ...
Gel3ad is an area to the north west of Amman close to Maeen. Two days ago, we were contracted by HP to Arabize their new iPAQ PDA (Personal...
Today, while i was helping Dubai Police to go live with their new Oracle Forms10g application, we came across a problem when displaying Arab...